Friday 16 April 2010

Yellow... house..



















to YELLOW HOUSE..
i noe..
we're laack of people..
compared to red, blue and green..
we're not even half of it..
but! in sports..
we are the winner..
we are the champion!
jus..
we're lack of people..
but.. pls..
do not giv up easily!
it doesn't matter about the mark..
in their mind.. in our mind.. we knew.. we are already a champion..
a CHAMPION!
win or loose..
it doesnt matter..
at least even we're lack of people..
but we are still not the last!
we can still fight for 2nd place..
be confidence!
we can do it!!
yellow!! +oil!!
i've been 10 years,10 years for yellow house!
dun giv up!! the fight is
nt end yet!!!





















bak to topic..
today.. we've tarik tali..
actually i gt participate de..
zzz..
i too char liao..
kapten duwan me xD
bt ntg la~
ok for me~ xDD
n..
sorry for.. 
Maxuine
><
wad we've said..
i noe its hurt..
bt i noe.. u can do it..
jus..u don hav confidence on urself..
nvm..
next year..
next year..
=]




 











 

i love him =]
tat day..
parents day.. my gor go take report card for me..
































i've demerit points!!! which is 3 points..
and my bro check for me already..
it's because i'm late to class during break time.. lolss..
and.. my conduct is b=="""













>< kh n art.. i gt c!!
hate it!
and my father said tat he iis going to buy me a present..
cos.. 
teacher tell my gor tat..
i got 1st plaace in class.. lols..
xD
thn.. teacher say.. i at class kip sing song.. "SUMONE" complained me!!
><
thn say i no respect teacher..
zzz
bt it's ntg for me..
my parents is quite happy v my result.. jus..
2 c... ==
><


















going tuition..
so i cant go for parents day=[[
i tot i could go.. bt..
i have tuition!! 
><
eee..


















tat day.. i went to grave yard..
damn hot!!






























i noe it's not gud taking pic thr.. but..
lols..
dun u feel it's spooky?? [tis picture]
i wake  up at 4:15am
and whn we reach thr.. it was still dark..
soo many people plying fire crackers..
lols..



























































so weird tis pic..
zzz
thn i bring along v my hello kitty fan xD





























tat's my sis..
using my fan!!
lols..
haha~
so shuang~
:D
thn..i  chg my clothes~~



















my frindge..
i put it up..xD







































No comments:

Post a Comment