Thursday 22 July 2010

sweet f0urteen ♥ 17.7.10

















it's my bufday~
17.7.10 ..
0ops~~
l0ng l0ng l0ng time tak ada update blog jorh~
xD
s0rry~=D
back to t0pic=D
my m0m~
say wan bring me to eat high class r0ti canai==""
thn ok lo~
i cannot say anything~ xD
thn go kl~
thn rch here!
 






























































it's full h0use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @@
actually i n0e j0rhh geh==
my sis told me==
she duwan let mami to gib me surprise==
xD
muahahas~
rch thr~ 
1st thing~
sure "chit chak!"
take pic~ xD













my b0yfren!!! xD



















i l0ve him~!xD













 



















happy lar~ i l0ok soo tall =D
wee~~
 

















 


















=D
it's dinner time!=D
i 0rdered lame ch0p! xD













 





a prawn salad =D






































seafoood~!















dunno wad's tis==















chicken chop!=D
  and my drink=D





































 
the bubble nt nice==
thn~
"chit chak!"







































tis n0t my f0n~
f0n sudah giv toilet bowl steal~ ==











































































i dun lo0ks happy==
hahas~
hu cares~
xD
thn me sis n bro go try try try~ xD
















































 




my smile =)



















ngok ngok~





































my br0~ =D





















sista=D



















me~ 0f c0s=D


















=D
thn we went to the garden =D

















 
=D
i l0ve the car~ sooo cute!




















me n my 2 bros~ =D
aww~ 
soo cute =D
n0 cake f0r my bufday~
but thanks kar lun, derrick, y0ng da~ and~ i dunn0 j0rh! xD
really thanks~
 especially my daling karlun~ ><
gam d0ng~
thx f0r the cakes!
=D
and lastly~
i wanna thanks f0r all the wishes and presents! =D
really thanks!
=D
i will never f0rget 17.7.10 ♥
  








































































































he is my br0ther ♥
=D



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment