Monday 18 January 2010

give up or wait..?

didn't go skul today..
><
embarrassing..
i could scold myself for wad i have done..
but i couldn't return to the pass..
i was a fool..
crying for nothing!
i told myself nt to cry for him again..
bt i have embarrassed myself..
crying infront of hundreds of  ppl..
bt i couldn't stop..
none stop crying till eca.. i stopped..
i told myself tat i'm nt going to blame on him..
because.. it's nt his fault..
he has his own decision..
and i got mine..
how foolish am i..
half of me..
asked me to give up in him.. means forget him..
and.. half of me.. asked me to wait for him..
my mind told me he will be bak..
bt i didn't tink so..
sorry..
for wad i've done..
i'm nt asking u to forgive me..
and i dun tink i nid ur forgiveness..
i've my own life..
u have urs..
dun care wad i have did..
and i wouldn't care wad u have done..
A NEW ME
A NEW U
EVERYTHING IS OVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment