Sunday 24 January 2010

happy bufday popo~



































lol.. my eyes looks small><
yesterday was 24th of january

my grandma's bufday~

















my grand ma.. the side 1 is my eldest brother..

















she's 83-84 years old already..
wow~
quite long life..

i dun even noe whether i can live for so long or not..
we've alot of fun=]
we went to a restaurant..
dunno wad name=="""
their lou sang thr very famous~
delicious..

n i drank alot too..
i mean wine..
i dun drink wine actually..
maybe bcus i'm growing older~
soo i drank..
alot too..



















tis shirt makes me looks fat..
lol..


















no editting..
cant use the editor..><



















do i look fat??=="""
eww..
><
fine..
picture of my family=]]




















































=] we're always a big happy family=]
love you..
and..
i've a son ..
xD
i love him too!


















my cute little son..
he says..
it's soo beautiful..
lol.. he's really cute..
i love him!


 

















lastly i'm going to show myself.. 
lols~~
=]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment